Personalised Gift Bags: A Touch of Class
Posted on June 19, 2023 at 11:30 AM
Personalised gift bags are a great way to add a touch of class and thoughtfulness to your product. They show the recipient that you put extra effort into them choosing the perfect gift from your establishment, and that you took the time to make it special for them.
There are many different types of personalised gift bags available, so you can find one that fits the product and the occasion. Some popular options include:
- Paper gift bags: These are a classic choice and can be decorated with a variety of designs, including names, initials, and messages.
- Canvas gift bags: These are a more durable option and can be reused. They are often decorated with more rustic or vintage designs.
- Cotton gift bags: These are a luxurious option and make a great impression. They are often decorated with simple, elegant designs helping keep the product or case dust free a scratch resistant.
Who is using gift bags?
When you shop at a reputable retail establishment, you expect a certain level of quality and service. This includes the way your purchase is presented to you. For example, many retail establishments have been using gift bags as dust bags to protect shoes, handbags, and leather accessories for some time now. However, not all of these establishments have updated to eco-friendly versions of these bags.
Cosmetic companies often sell a range of products in a bespoke gift bag. Jewellers will often place the presentation case inside a gift bag too. Wine merchants use bottle bags, and exhibitions use gift bags to hold visitors merch. The list goes on.
There are many benefits to using eco-friendly gift bags. These bags are often made from recycled materials, which helps to reduce the amount of waste going to landfills. They are also often reusable, which means that they can be used again and again, further reducing waste.
A nice gift bag can make a big difference to customer experience. Here are some additional benefits we think may help you decide if it could help your business:
- It makes the purchase feel more special. When you receive a gift bag, it shows that the retailer took the time to package your purchase nicely. This can make the purchase feel more special and memorable.
- It can help to protect the purchase. Gift bags can help protect your purchase from damage during transportation. This is especially important if you’re buying fragile items like a reasonably expensive bottle of wine.
- It can be a marketing opportunity. The gift bag can be used to promote the retailer’s brand or products. This can be done by printing the retailer’s logo or website address, QR code on the bag.
- Improved customer loyalty: Customers given a good quality reusable gift bags are more likely to become loyal returning customers for example many bottle bags are used for the next shop.
Of course, there are also some potential drawbacks:
- It can be expensive. Gift bags can be expensive, especially if they are made from high-quality materials. This is something to consider if you are on a budget.
- It can be wasteful. If the gift bag is not reused, it will end up in the landfill. This is something to consider if you are environmentally conscious.
With this in mind we have collected a range of bags seen below that are made from recycled materials, such as plastic, cotton, or rPET, many are often reused making them practical and effective for brand awareness for years to come. Prices shown on product detail pages are are for one-color printing.
Some of the eco-friendly benefits of these gift bags:
- They are made from recycled materials, which reduces the amount of waste going to landfills.
- They are often reusable, which reduces the need for single-use bags.
- They are often made from sustainable materials, such as organic cotton or rPET.
These bags are a great way to show your commitment to sustainability and to promote your brand. They are also a practical and affordable option for businesses of all sizes.
Some of the practical benefits of these bags:
- They are durable and can withstand repeated use.
- They are spacious and can accommodate a variety of items.
- They are easy to carry and can be folded up for easy storage.
Tier 3: This could be when someone buy a singular beer/cider or perry that is particularly expensive on its own – a “limited edition” brew, etc. – and this could be presented in its own individual bag, like one of the below, to show its prestige. This may not get the same after-use, but will have the impact required on the customer who purchased the product, adding that touch of luxury to the brand.
If you are looking for a way to promote your brand and to do your part for the environment, consider using a eco-friendly bag. They are a great way to show your customers that you care about both the planet and their business. If you need a little helpfor our contact form.